Wednesday 13 June 2012

The Lydia Diaries: Will He Return?

Entry 2:

It's time. Possibly. As I'm writing this, my soon-to-be Thane is on his way to the Western Watchtower with Irileth. To fight a freaking dragon! I have to admit, I'm anxious. The presence of a dragon is worse enough, since it can burn the whole city to the ground. But my whole personal future depends on the fact whether or not they can defeat the dragon.

My first reaction to Milmurnir: OMG! OMG! OMG! THIS IS SO COOL!
I died shortly after that.
Jarl Balgruuf just told me that I'm to become the housecarl of this great warrior. According to Balgruuf, the man has become a person of great importance in the hold. He personally recovered the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow, which was apparently infested with draugr. On top of that, he survived Helgen and cleared out some bandit camps. The only strange thing I heard about him is that he has an inexplicable hatred for bunnies. I don't really know what's up with that. Maybe they're just rumors? The man sounds like an interesting man though and it would be my honor to serve him.

I need to gather my stuff now. It's not much, but I can't...

Wow! Just as I was writing the last sentence, something totally weird happened! A thundering voice swept all over Whiterun. I didn't really understand it, but Gerda tells me it's the Greybeards. They are summoning the Dragonborn! Can he be real? No time to think about it though. I need to gather my stuff! With a bit of luck, my Thane has survived his ordeal. This talk of dragons and Dragonborns has absolutely nothing to do with me. I have a Thane to serve!

Gerda? Ow, she's the maid. Just ignore her.



No comments:

Post a Comment